Monday, March 24, 2008

Episode 6: Easter Bunnies don't Bounce

Click to Listen:


Announcements


Personal Health Challenge or PHC
If you would like to join me in your own PHC, whatever it may be, whether that’s just eating healthier or start a running routine or eating more protein. Just let the group know. If you are not on Ravelry and would still like to participate email me at gnat(at)barknknit(dot)com and I’ll fill you in the details.

Podcast mentioned on Knit Sibs podcast.
Cogknition mentioned us on her blog.

Doggie Bit

1.Starting my first KAL for April which is the Dog Bone Blanket by Sara Lucas and Allison Isaacs. The start date is April 1st through April 30th and beyond. It’s Bulky yarn so I don’t think it will take long.
2. Sitstay.com

What’s off the needles

1.Sock Madness Socks
Zombie sock pattern by Sheryl Giles
Yarn Collinette Jitterbug in Copperbeach

Gave Kelly her bibs and she loved them.
Sewed a doggie button on one of them.

What’s on my needles

1. Wedding shawl
2. More Baby Bibs
3. Surfer Girl’s Greenery Hat in Malabrigo!!

Knitting Bit
1. SonnyandShear.com, a great online store from Florida. I got my package on Thursday. Check out my blog at www.barknknit.blogspot.com for pictures.

Spinning Bit
Ordered Start Spinning by Maggie Casey and tried a spinning wheel.

I added a donate button and I just wanted to let you know that all donations will be used for the podcast. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and has a great week.

If you have any feedback please email me at gnat(at)barknknit(dot)com or leave a comment here on the show notes. Please also join the discussions over in the Ravelry group.

No comments: