Sunday, March 9, 2008

Episode 5: Something New

Click to Listen:


Welcome to Barknknit Podcast!!

Announcements:

Meghan from Stitch-It Podcast talked about me on her podcast and I joined her Charity Blanket Project. Each person knits 3 inches of a blanket and passes it along. She's one of my favorite podcaster and an inspiration.

Check out She-knits Podcast, who I love to listen to and has a wonderful knitting circle.

Doggie Bit:

I talk about Pet Care Insurance, which I have for both Jackjack and Abigail.

Dogs on Thursday is having a Doggie Spring Swap and we started a Snuggle Project. If you're interested we are still taking sign ups. Paula from Basset Knitter started Dogs on Thursday.

Knitting Bit:

Visited LYS Uncommon Threads in Palm Harbor, FL. Met Cindy from fitterknitter.

I learned to SPIN!!!! YEAH!!! Manda from Mandalinn Knits n Spins gave a spindle and some roving and taught me to spin.

Cast on for my wedding shawl using di.Ve' yarn. The pattern is the Summer Shawlette.
I also cast on for The Greenery Hat for Surfer Girls hat. Devin from Evil Tuesday showed me the pattern. :)

Interview with Sheryl from Knitidiot.

Thank you for listening to Episode 5. Can you believe we are at episode 5. Please come and join the ravelry group. I love feedback so please email me at gnat(at)barknknit(dot)com or leave a comment here.

Hope everyone has a great week!! Happy Knitting!!

No comments: