Click to Listen:
Announcements: Please check out the Barknknit Podcast Listener's group on Raverly. It's a fun little community of dog and knitting/crochet lovers. I have some group activities in the works so stay tuned.
1. Mary Catharine from Warm in the North. Please check out her contest!
2. Cynical Knitting Gal and Gracie. Go say hi and wish Gracie a quick recovery.
3. Ariel of Dog Days of Knitting and she's got 6 Dogs, 2 Parakeets, 1 Beta & 1 Box Turtle. Wow...a full house.
4. Courtney or knitnpurlgurl on Ravelry from Confessions of a Knitter, who is the fastest sock knitter in the west and just finished the same baby bib as I am knitting.
1. Lupine Collars
Jackjack's story about his accident. I'm really sorry I get so sappy and thank you for putting up with me. This story is long and I stop a couple times but I hope you can bare with me. Thank you!!
Off the needles:
1. Baby Bib, pattern from Mason-Dixon Knitting
On the needles:
1. Another Baby Bib
2. Rainbow Socks, which was ripped back until before the heel.
I talked about the Year Long Gift-a-long blog and my gift plans.
Thank you for listening and please feel free to email me at gnat(at)barknknit(dot)com, or leave a comment here. You can also message me on raverly, my user name is barknknit. Please feel