Sunday, March 2, 2008

Episode 4: Jackjack's Story

Click to Listen:


Announcements: Please check out the Barknknit Podcast Listener's group on Raverly. It's a fun little community of dog and knitting/crochet lovers. I have some group activities in the works so stay tuned.

Podcast mentions:
1. Mary Catharine from Warm in the North. Please check out her contest!
2. Cynical Knitting Gal and Gracie. Go say hi and wish Gracie a quick recovery.
3. Ariel of Dog Days of Knitting and she's got 6 Dogs, 2 Parakeets, 1 Beta & 1 Box Turtle. Wow...a full house.
4. Courtney or knitnpurlgurl on Ravelry from Confessions of a Knitter, who is the fastest sock knitter in the west and just finished the same baby bib as I am knitting.

Doggie Bit:

Product Reviews:

1. Lupine Collars
2. Furminator

Jackjack's story about his accident. I'm really sorry I get so sappy and thank you for putting up with me. This story is long and I stop a couple times but I hope you can bare with me. Thank you!!

Off the needles:
1. Baby Bib, pattern from Mason-Dixon Knitting

On the needles:
1. Another Baby Bib
2. Rainbow Socks, which was ripped back until before the heel.

Knitting Bit:
I talked about the Year Long Gift-a-long blog and my gift plans.

Thank you for listening and please feel free to email me at gnat(at)barknknit(dot)com, or leave a comment here. You can also message me on raverly, my user name is barknknit. Please feel

No comments: