Friday, February 20, 2009

Episode 19: I finally got my wheel!

Click to listen:


Announcements:
I'm a little rambley this episode. :)

Barknknit Podcast Listener's group on Rav:
- Oscar, Jean aka doxietrek's dachsund crossed the Rainbow Bridge. She wrote a beautiful tribute post.
- Be Prepared for Gifts KAL 2009 has started. Come join in the KAL fun. Andreia aka bon2knitnpurl, is helping me out with this KAL. Thank you Andreia!

Doggie Bit:
- Spay Day is February 24th
- Command of episode: SIT
- Jackjack is silly and Abby is so smart

On the Needles:
- Entrelac Socks by Eunny Jang
- dishcloths for friend

Knitting:
wow...totally skipped it!! I had something too!

Spinning:
- My wheel
- getting to know your wheel
- hand carders
- am applying for a SOAR scholarship

Thank you for listening. Sorry again for forgetting the Knitting Bit. Will make it up next time! Please feel free to leave a comment or email me at gnat(at)barknknit(dot)com.

No comments: