Friday, February 8, 2008

Episode 2: Let's Get Started

Click to Listen:


My 2nd episode is more of my ramblings but I do talk about some fun stuff. Such as my favorite doggie site Dogster.com. It's a doggie community site that has tons of dog related information and pet profiles. I mention the contest I'm having on my blog Barknknit. Please join in the Valentine's Day fun. I also talk about my toe up experience. :)

Toe up Cast on tutorial is Magic Cast on by Judy Becker.

Friends blogs who I mention:
Sheryl from Knit Happens
Sean from KBlicious

Off my needles:
Pedicure Socks by Ruthie Nussbaum
Monkey Socks by Cookie A

On my needles: (confession here)
Utopia Hat by Smariek
Symmetrical Braided Gauntlets by Rachel Calado
and The Rainbow Socks by Suzanne Kitzmann

I hope you enjoy my 2nd episode. Itunes has still not emailed me back to set that up so when they do I will let you know.

Also please send me feedback by commenting here or by emailing me at gnat (at) barknknit (dot) com.

Happy Knitting

No comments: